sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

✿Inglés de forma divertida✿

A mi me gusta escuchar música, pero no sólo escucharla, también me gusta cantarla; pero para eso necesito saberme la letra. Y he decidio sacarme yo misma la letra ; así aprendo a entender el inglés.Aveces hay palabras que no comprendo nada y en ese caso,despues de 200 veces de escuchar la canción,si sigo sin entender,  dejo el espacio en blanco.Cuando ya tengo la canción como yo creo que es , me voy a internet y la miro.Si me sale bien  entonces estallo de alegría y si me sale mal  me digo:-''ya lo conseguiré más adelante , con la práctica....''
Esta es la canción de la que he sacado la letra, espero que os guste ^-^ podeis escucharla en el mp4 que he puesto en los gadgets.
                             Baby you're all that I want

                            When you're leaning here in my arms
                           I'm finding it hard to believe
                           We're in heaven

                          We're in heaven
                         Oh, thinkin about our younger years
                         There was only you and me
                         We were young and wild and free
                         Now nothing can take you away from me
                        We've been down that road before
                        That's over now
                       You keep me comin back for more
                      Baby you're all that I want
                      When you're leaning here in my arms
                      I'm finding it hard to believe
                      We're in heaven
                      And love is all that I need
                     And I'm finally there in your heart
                     It isn't too hard to see
                    We're in heaven

                    We're in heaven

                 Now nothing can change what you mean to me
                 uh,there's a lot that I could say
                 But just hold me now
                 Cause our love will light the way
                  Baby you're all that I want
                  When you're leaning here in my arms
                   I'm finding it hard to believe

                   We're in heaven

                  And lovin' is all that I need
                 And I'm finally there in your heart
                 It isn't too hard to see,
                We're in heaven

                Now our dreams are comin true
               Through the good times and the bad
               I'll be standing there by you

              We're in heaven

             And your loving is all that I need
             When I'm finally there in your heart
              It isn't too hard to see
              We're in heaven
              Oh oh oh oh oh oh

              We're in Heaven.



para nuestro precioso  sistema solar

No hay comentarios: